Perspective
Do you ever wish you could see yourself from someone else’s perspective? I know I do. Last night I was experiencing a lot of doubt about myself and this place to where God has led me. Todd reminded me how far I have come and how God has been connecting little dots here and there to bring me to this place. Todd almost cried as he told me how he saw me and how much he wished I could see myself as he does. I have a feeling God feels the same way sometimes. When I don’t see my worth based in Christ I lie to myself about who I really am and I don’t live the life He has called me to live. I need more truth – I need more of His Word to really know who I am and to replace the untruths I so easily believe sometimes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home