Tears like rain
Right now it is pouring down rain - one of my favorite sounds. I am in the middle of writing a personal theory paper and the sound of the rain interrupted my thoughts so I thought I would write about how the rain made me feel. I have been crying lately - more than usual but I know there is so much more there – so many more tears to be cried. As I sit here listening to the rain I am jealous of those clouds. I want that release. I want to let my tears pour down my cheeks like the rain until I am empty. I am not sure what is keeping me from letting it all out, but something is. Maybe I am afraid if I start I will never stop…maybe I am afraid the pain will be more than I can come back from…maybe I am afraid I will have to confront some things I am hiding from…maybe I am afraid of finding the real me. I am tired of being afraid.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home