Welcome to my little world
I have never really considered myself a writer, but I have grown to love journaling. Over the past few years I have journaled a lot - everything from ramblings, prayers, letters to my girls and deep thoughts. I have also become slightly obsessed with reading certain blogs, so I thought it could be fun to start my own. I named my blog "Scattered Moments" because being a stay at home mom I find that is what I have - lots of scattered moments between laundry, boo-boos, playdough and dress up. Often times in these scattered moments I realize how much my girls teach me about God and myself. I hope you enjoy peeking into my little world!

5 Comments:
I am so happy you found me! I don't know how but I am glad! I have relatives in Nashville, lots!
I can't wait for you to dig into the blogging world! I am anxious for you to write more.
Thank you so much for saying what did on my blog. You blessed me!
I found you after Lisa Whelchel linked to Sarah's blog "In the Midst of It". I was reading her blog and saw a comment you left and found your blog! I keep sitting down to write on my blog but my house is in such a state that I can't concentrate. Hopefully soon! Thanks for your comment! It made me smile.
Hi...I popped in here from Amanda's post!
I also have two little girls- 7 and 4.
Welcome to blogging!
I just started several weeks back. And I discovered this whole line of gals originally the same way you did! I read Lisa's journal a lot and happened to read the one where she linked Sarah's too! I had been blogging just to friends and family before and so this is what sort of started the "public" thing.
Your blog title is great! My life consists of that too! :)
Stop by anytime...
God bless!
~Tammy
I'm another one in this loop too.
Also an avid reader on Lisa W's coffee Talk site.
Small world huh?
I have found more and more links to people 'I know' in the blogging world off of Lisa's site. Makes you wonder what God is up to?
V.
www.bricksmom.voxtropolis.com
Hi! Thanks for visiting me. I hope in some small way I am able to help you but believe me I am not perfect either. I love to organize but hate to clean..lol. Thankfully my hubbie doesn't mind the cleaning part. I can totally relate, life does get overwhelming sometimes. Sometimes I feel organzing is the only control I have. God bless!
Post a Comment
<< Home