Motivation
Todd and I started our journey to lose weight last September when we hired a former Biggest Loser contestant to be our personal trainer and she had me write a list of reasons why I was finally going to take control of my health and get fit. We had to stop working with her for a few different reasons last month and I have gotten back into some of my bad habits and as much as I hate to admit it, I have gained a few pounds back. In the past I would have just given up at this point, but I have come a long way and I want to keep going to reach my goal by the end of the year. So for motivation here is that list:
To be comfortable in high heels again
To get my style back
To be able to shop at ANY store
To feel confident again
To sing freely again
To change my family tree
To see pictures of myself that I actually like
To be an example to my girls
To have more energy
To be stronger
To really just be me
To live life fully
To be able to ski again – and teach my girls
To be ready for Disney World
To not feel embarrassed all the time
To be healthy
To be able to enjoy relationships more fully without worrying about how I look
To stop hiding
To be comfortable in high heels again
To get my style back
To be able to shop at ANY store
To feel confident again
To sing freely again
To change my family tree
To see pictures of myself that I actually like
To be an example to my girls
To have more energy
To be stronger
To really just be me
To live life fully
To be able to ski again – and teach my girls
To be ready for Disney World
To not feel embarrassed all the time
To be healthy
To be able to enjoy relationships more fully without worrying about how I look
To stop hiding

1 Comments:
Hey Kori - I'm cheering you on. Keep up the hard work. Isn't it funny how our children end up being our biggest motivator.
Good Luck!
Post a Comment
<< Home